Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream

(Carson in his big boy crib)

Carson is sleeping in his big boy crib for the first time tonight. :o( Up until now, he has slept in his bassinet right next to my bed.  I feel like its time to make the big move: he's almost 3 months old, MY movements are waking HIM up at night, & he's really getting the hang of the "sleeping through the night" thing.  I introduced the crib to him a while back for nap times during the day, so hopefully this will make the transition easy for him (& me).  I'm definitely going to miss being able to lean over and watch that sweet little angel sleeping, but I guess the monitor will have to do from now on. :o( Hopefully, I won't be glued to it all night watching him & listening for little peeps so can get some sleep myself.  Clearly, the sandman has visited him and he is doing JUST fine....Buenos noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment